Explore Downtown Los Angeles with a professional, uncovering the area's hottest graffiti and mural scene. Walk along the streets with building splashed in color, learning about the artists and more!
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain a better insight into the history of the LA art scene, while possibly getting a chance to witness the elusive artists at work
- Make stops at several unique locations, including a visit to Dejavita, Arts District Co-Op, Art Share LA, Cleaveland Art, and the Hauser and Wirth Gallery
- Uncover hidden spots that other people would never get a chance to see as you explore them with with a knowledgeable guide
- Guided tour
- Complimentary water bottle
- Up to 2 hours of walking at a slow pace, covering about 2 miles.
- There will be a water/restroom break halfway through the tour.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t miss the beginning. There are benches to sit on at the start.
- Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never required. If you want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done, a tip is very welcome.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
Sep 11, 2021
Galo is an excellent guide! Would have been impossible to notice all the small/hidden details without his help.
Sep 7, 2021
Hector did a great job. He provided a lot of information about the murals and graffiti, and answered everyone's questions. He was very personable and made the 2 hours fly by. I will recommend this tour to all my friends who didn't get a chance to join us.
Sep 6, 2021
Galo was an awesome tour guide! We really learned a lot. Would highly recommend
Meeting location:  527 Colyton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year