Explore Downtown Los Angeles with a professional, uncovering the area’s hottest graffiti and mural scene. Walk along the streets with building splashed in color, learning about the artists and more!
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain a better insight into the history of the LA art scene, while possibly getting a chance to witness the elusive artists at work
- Make stops at several unique locations, including a visit to Dejavita, Arts District Co-Op, Art Share LA, Cleaveland Art, and the Hauser and Wirth Gallery
- Uncover hidden spots that other people would never get a chance to see as you explore them with with a knowledgeable guide
- Guided tour
- Complimentary water bottle
- Up to 2 hours of walking at a slow pace, covering about 2 miles.
- There will be a water/restroom break halfway through the tour.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t miss the beginning. There are benches to sit on at the start.
- Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never required. If you want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done, a tip is very welcome.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
Nov 13, 2022
Our guide, Shandu One had a great knowledge of the local graffiti scene and graffiti history in general. It was very informative and interesting learning more about the history of graffiti and personal anecdotes from Shandu's life. Highly recommended if you are interested in graffiti or even art in general.
Nov 7, 2022
Such an informative tour! Our guide Gallo Abel (sp?) was terrific. Very knowledgeable and lots of “insider” info.
Nov 7, 2022
I had been on this tour before with a different guide. I felt that this one was not as informative or engaging. This first time we looked any many more aspects of art, whether it be on the sidewalks, the walls or sculpture. Don’t get me wrong we still had a great time.
Nov 7, 2022
Abel was great! Very informative. I will never look at graffiti the same way!
Oct 26, 2022
Great Guide.... Great Tour!
Oct 25, 2022
Oct 17, 2022
Total “insiders” tour of street art within the LA Arts District! Within about 5 blocks our awesome guide showed us so much art that would have either gone unnoticed (small pieces on telegraph poles or in death defying parts of buildings) or had no context to allow us to appreciate it. Cannot recommend this highly enough!!!
Aug 30, 2022
Hector was excellent In explaining a world of art that was new to me and my guests. He was extremely patient and was a great guide for the tour
Aug 27, 2022
Because we love street art and we felt it was interesting but a little bit provocative and anonymous
Aug 23, 2022
I brought three friends to the walking art tour this past weekend. Our guide was Hector aka ShanduOne, a completely mesmerizing and talented artist and leader. His articulate explanations of the meaning of the various symbols and styles and his knowledge of the history of the street writers and artists in the area kept us spellbound for two hours. Hector also showed us his stencil work on the walls and then had us make our own. Very fun. This was my second tour with LA Art Tours, and I found both of my guides unique and skillful at drawing me into a world I know little about. Thank you so much Hector for a totally exciting and compelling visit!! I'll definitely be back with my next group of out of town visitors.
Meeting location:  527 Colyton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year