Explore Downtown Los Angeles with a professional, uncovering the area's hottest graffiti and mural scene. Walk along the streets with building splashed in color, learning about the artists and more!
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain a better insight into the history of the LA art scene, while possibly getting a chance to witness the elusive artists at work
- Make stops at several unique locations, including a visit to Dejavita, Arts District Co-Op, Art Share LA, Cleaveland Art, and the Hauser and Wirth Gallery
- Uncover hidden spots that other people would never get a chance to see as you explore them with with a knowledgeable guide
- Guided tour
- Complimentary water bottle
- Up to 2 hours of walking at a slow pace, covering about 2 miles.
- There will be a water/restroom break halfway through the tour.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t miss the beginning. There are benches to sit on at the start.
- Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never required. If you want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done, a tip is very welcome.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
Jul 6, 2020
Our tour guide, Galo, was very friendly and full of insight and knowledge about the art on our tour. He answered all of our questions and taught us a great deal about the different types of street art. We can’t wait to come back and try the beer and art tour.
Jun 25, 2020
What an amazing way to learn and see the street art in my city. We loved it so much we plan to sign up for another art tour
Mar 17, 2020
nothing. It was perfect!
Meeting location:  527 Colyton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year