Explore the area without breaking a sweat on our Electric Bike!
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Do more sightseeing and less pedaling with one of our electric bikes!
- See some tourist favorites in one of California’s most captivating beachfront cities.
- Discover some of Long Beach’s incredible points of interest, including the Queen Mary, the Aquarium of the Pacific, Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier, Island Grissom, and many more!
- Electronic bike rental
- Bike Lock, helmets, and basket/bag to hold belongings
- Multiple factors affect how far you will get on a single battery charge including: hills, headwinds, and rider weight
- Rider mode will also affect battery life. Our bikes have 3 modes: eco, normal, and high. In eco-mode, you will typically get up to 4 hours of straight riding
- For those renting for a full day, you are welcome to come back to the shop to swap out your battery
- All riders of electric bikes must wear helmets
- E-bike riders must be 16 years or older - California State Law
- Kids Attachments (Tag-A-Long, Kids Seat, Kids Trailer) cannot be used with the electric bicycle
- In order to receive a refund or ability to reschedule, you must contact us before your scheduled reservation time
Meeting location:  429 Shoreline Village Drive
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year