Experience the tropical, layered world of tiki drinks during a guided class. Taste four classics and come up with two class-created inventions using tropical juices, rums, gins and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Immerse yourself in the world of tiki culture, learning its history and the origin of its cocktails
- Sample four classics while learning a methodology that will let you make great tiki drinks at home
- Decide on two tiki drinks with the group to create using that methodology, plus bitters, rums, gins, whiskey, tropical juices, syrups and spices
- Go home with beautiful tiki glassware
- Guided class
- Detailed history of tiki drinks
- Six different cocktail tastings, including a classic and three set variations
- The ability to group-choose two variations using a selection of spirits, liqueurs, sugars and bitters, then have the instructor create the cocktail for all to try
- 1.5 oz of spirits per person in accordance with State Law
- A piece of fine pineapple tiki glassware
Please bring photo ID. Total amount of spirits consumed per person will be 1.5oz. in accordance with state law.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Sep 22, 2019
Rob was awesome!
Sep 9, 2019
Rob was a great host and was so knowledgeable about tiki drinks. He answered all of our questions but was also really funny and entertaining. We had an amazing time!
Aug 26, 2019
Fun class! My husband and I enjoyed the class it wasn’t serious just a group of people comping to enjoy learning something new.
Meeting location:  2459 E 8th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year