- Learn the fuzzy origins of the country’s most popular cocktail, and how it combined three different cultures
- Dig into tequila history with the expert instructor, getting all of your questions answered on the spot
- Taste a classic, plus three variations with various liqueurs, aged tequilas, bitters and muddling ingredients
- Use that bevy of ingredients to crowd-source two unique margarita inventions
- Guided class
- Detailed history of the cocktail
- Six different cocktail tastings, including a classic and three set variations
- The ability to group-choose two variations using a selection of spirits, liqueurs, sugars and bitters, then have the instructor create the cocktail for all to try
- 1.5 oz of spirits per person in accordance with State Law
By law, we are allowed to serve you 1.5 oz. of our spirits in a given day – the sum total of all your mini-cocktails therefore, will contain 1.5 oz. of our liquor. Please bring photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.