Dive into the boozy mainstay of dark bars and backroom deals, The Manhattan. Taste a classic + three different variations before the class comes up with two of its own.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn the history of the Manhattan and how it became a popular cocktail today
- Break down the chemistry and elements, while gaining expert insight with the help of a master behind the bar
- Taste four variations on the classic, using various house-made vermouths, bitters, liqueurs and spirits
- Use what you’ve learned and follow your instincts as a class to crowdsource two unique inventions, which the instructor will then create and sample for you
- Guided class
- Detailed history of the cocktail
- Six different cocktail tastings, including a classic and three set variations
- The ability to group-choose two variations using a selection of spirits, liqueurs, sugars and bitters, then have the instructor create the cocktail for all to try
- 1.5 oz of spirits per person in accordance with State Law
You’ll receive 1.5 oz. of spirits in total, in accordance with state law. Please bring photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 21, 2019
Our mixologist Robert knew in detail all there was to a Manhattan, and provided a hilarious, informative & encouraging space while we tried making our own variations of the drink.
Jul 12, 2019
Rob was great!
Meeting location:  2459 E 8th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year