Join us in the bakery & learn how to mix, shape, and bake those wonderfully chewy and twisty treats – pretzels!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Our master bakers will teach you a variety of pretzel shapes and techniques, as well as the secret behind that thin, amber crust
- You’ll spend the first portion of class with your hands in the dough, mixing your own pretzel dough to bring home
- Guest’s choice of lemonade, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, or a glass of wine or beer
- Once the pretzels have baked in our ovens, sit down together to enjoy your handiwork with a glass of Belgian beer (or juice) at our communal table
- Enjoy with a variety of spreads, dips, and condiments
- Students must be at least 13 years of age to attend our bakery classes.
There are no refunds for purchased tickets. If you would like to reschedule for another date or class, you may do so as long as it is up to 3 days before the registered class date.
Apr 29, 2019
The instructor Dario was excellent.
Dec 31, 2018
I loved the class. It was a perfect gift for my boyfriend who loves to cook. I am a little confused as to why the class advertised the beer pairing, as we did not get beer to go with our pretzels like the description entailed. However, we got to eat a lot and take many pretzels home, which was great. We enjoyed the class very much.
Meeting location:  1103 Newport Center Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year