Explore the beauty of California's beaches and beyond on a thrilling helicopter adventure. Soar high in the air for a bird's-eye view of these iconic seaside sights.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided forty five-minute helicopter tour above Palos Verdes and Orange Country
- Check out the iconic Pointe Vicente Lighthouse as you glide along the coastline, taking in views of Seal Beach and Huntington Beach
- Glimpse local landmarks and attractions hundreds of feet below, including a historic ocean liner, the RMS Queen Mary
- Hear stories of the area’s rich history from a guide with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided helicopter tour
- Drinks and snacks while you await departure
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a light sweater or jacket for our evening flights, and have your cameras ready. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to flight time. Maximum weight per passenger is 275 pounds.
Meeting location:  3970 Artesia Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year