Explore Southern California's great outdoors by horseback on a guided tour. Spend an hour checking out the scenic sights, riding trained horses, and more!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a guided trail ride led by a professional that is open to all ages (over 7 years of age) and skill levels, making for a fun time for all
- Head out on a guided one-hour adventure around La Verne, following a professional around to all the best spots to see
- Work with a horse that is well-trained and tamed for a safe time outdoors with a new friend
- 1-hour guided tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Trained horse
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled ride to check-in and fill out paperwork
- All required paperwork is included with your confirmation email upon booking
- The minimum age is 7, and the maximum weight is 215 lbs
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Jul 7, 2020
Great guide who was helpful and accommodating, and took photos for us afterward. The trail was beautiful with lots of shady spots. Loved the horses. Can’t wait to do it again!
Jul 3, 2020
This place is awesome, I've been there multiple times my daughter love horses and this is her favorite place to go. Staff very nice and helpful. Thank you guys
Jun 9, 2020
The guides were experienced and patient. The trails were awesome and the Timing of the ride was great as it was well after the morning MTB rush. The horses were well cared for and well behaved.
Meeting location:  7000 Esperanza Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year