Explore Southern California's great outdoors by horseback on a guided tour. Spend an hour checking out the scenic sights, riding trained horses, and more!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a guided trail ride led by a professional that is open to all ages (over 7 years of age) and skill levels, making for a fun time for all
- Head out on a guided one-hour adventure around La Verne, following a professional around to all the best spots to see
- Work with a horse that is well-trained and tamed for a safe time outdoors with a new friend
- 1-hour guided tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Trained horse
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled ride to check-in and fill out paperwork
- All required paperwork is included with your confirmation email upon booking
- The minimum age is 7, and the maximum weight is 215 lbs
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
May 25, 2020
Experience was fun and horses are well trained. As a beginner I had all the confidence I needed from staff. Would definitely return!
May 23, 2020
We had a great time-hadn’t ridden a horse in years but Tori was a fabulous trail guide! We will definitely be back and have had many friends ask about it from our photos so hopefully they will be booking rides too😊
Mar 21, 2020
It was a great ride, but I would have loved if the guide would have told us a Little more about our horses. It kind of felt like they were dirty and were sort of just handed over to us after our safety briefing. It would’ve been nice to know about the animal that was going to be taking care of us. I was raised with horses my whole life and I know there’s so much more than an animal being rented out for pleasure.
Meeting location:  7000 Esperanza Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year