Los Angeles to San Francisco Pacific Coast Tour
Experience the road trip of a lifetime with a three-day trip down the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Cruise through beach towns, past groves of giant redwood trees and along rugged coastal cliffs with incredible views, all with plenty of time to stretch your legs and explore. Includes accommodations along the way, in Monterey and San Luis Obispo.
What You Will Do
- Follow the coastline of California on a wild adventure from Southern California beaches to Northern California bays
- Paddle your way over crisp waters in a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard to see the waters and wildlife of Monterey
- Hike along Pebble Beach, watch gushing waterfalls and explore historic sites, such as the Hearst Castle
- Soak up the sun in Santa Barbara, and even grab a surfboard and catch some renowned Pacific Ocean waves
- Weave through scenic towns and coastal communities on a three-day tour that gives you plenty of opportunity to venture out on your own
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Narrated tour by a full-time professional
- Park entrance fees
- Hearst Castle tour
Please bring a camera, sneakers or hiking boots, comfortable hiking clothes, change of clothes for three days, swimwear, sandals, toiletries, towel, bug repellent, sun protection, hat, water bottle, flashlight, warm layers and a raincoat.
Cancellations made more than 15 days in advance receive an 80% refund. Cancellations made within 15 days receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.