- 55 Ratings
Los Angeles Hop-On & Off City Sightseeing Tour
Experience LA at your own pace with a two day pass on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Guests can see the sights, or take advantage of famous shopping locations on a tour that has something for everyone.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a two-day pass and see the sights along the tour at your own pace
- See famous landmarks including the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, Chinese Theater, Capitol Records and Paramount Studios
- Take a few hours to shop with a visit to LA's most luxurious shops at the Beverly Center and Rodeo Drive
- 2-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour pass
- Choice of 15 stops to visit
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. It is recommended that you bring a camera and some sunscreen.
- 55 Ratings
We really enjoyed it! My husband was surprised at how much he learned. I would recommend anyone in LA to do your tour!
The tour guide was very informative and hilarious. She made the trip entertaining and more enjoyable. I think her name was Karen. She deserves a raise. We also met the driver beforehand. He was very nice and a safe driver. I think he said his name was Mace. Overall a great experience.
our tour guide Melrose was fantastic. We ended up not getting off the bus even though we were SO thirsty and had to use the restroom because we didn't want another tour guide since we liked him so much. Would be awesome if there was a midway point to get off just to use a restroom or grab a quick drink and hop back on and not have to wait an hour for another bus...
yeah the tour was good and the guide knowledgeable. No complaints really, the price seemed quite high but i was coming from the UK and prices have gone up a lot recently
Had a wonderful tour guide! His name escape me, but he was a young, male, ASU student. Very knowledgeable and personable.