- 158 Ratings
Long Island Wine Tour From NYC
Sample the finest vintages from three Long Island wineries on a tour full of local treats. Enjoy an antipasti platter, a picnic lunch and 13 wine tastings as you fill up on the finer things in life.
What You Will Do
- Take your taste buds on a tour of three spots for amazing wines: Raphael Vineyards, Lenz Winery and Osprey's Dominion
- Indulge your palate with an antipasti platter
- Dine on a gourmet picnic lunch of sandwiches, sweet fruit and side snacks
- Round trip transportation from Manhattan on luxury coach bus
- 13 tastings at three different wineries
- Antipasti platter and picnic lunch
- Round-trip transportation from Manhattan
- Experienced and friendly Sourced Adventures tour guide
Strict age limit of 21+.
This trip is non refundable. Reschedules within 2 weeks of trip departure incur a $35 rescheduling fee per person.
- 158 Ratings
Ease of online booking. Tour started & returned on time. Escort Alex & Driver John were great! Very engaging and personable, perfect! The tasting format from each winery/vineyard was different which added variety to the tour. Suggestions: possibly add a 2nd drop off location in Mid-Manhattan at the end of the tour. Increase the tour price to upgrade the wine selections during tastings. Some of the pre-selected wines seemed low end. Raphael vineyard was the best of the three. Overall I would highly recommend this tour and company. Mahalo!
I've done several Long Island wine tours and I was not particularly impressed with the first two vineyards selection.Pindor and baiting hallow are two nicer vineyards that I'm sure the crowd would appreciate. I usually leave with two bottle of wine from each vineyard on my tours.sadly to say this trip I only bought wine at osprey. While the vineyards are gorgeous. It was boring and wine selections were not impressive at all