Sheep's Crossing Float Tubing on the Salt River
Float away down the Lower Salt River for a relaxing three hours on the water. Let the current carry you downstream as you bask in the warm sunshine and enjoy the cool breeze blowing over the water.
What You Will Do
- Relax as you coast down a winding river to Sheep’s Crossing on a three-hour trip where you pass Blue Point Bridge
- Get picked up after the trip in an air-conditioned van that takes you back to the ranch
- Set off on a fun, refreshing and scenic experience on the Lower Salt River great for outdoors-lovers
- Take in the beauty of the Sonoran Desert as you look out for local wildlife and hear the sounds of the wild all around you
- Three hour tubing trip
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
Minimum age/height: 9 years or older AND minimum 4 ft. tall. No outside tubes, you must use SLR equipment. No alcohol or glass allowed. Don't forget water!
Bring shoes that can get wet and you can walk in as needed. Dry bag or waterproof bag to keep personal items dry.
Reservations are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- 31 Ratings
Very friendly staff.
The location is absolutely beautiful! We chose to do the one hour tubing which allows an unlimited number of floats. The course has many locations for cliff jumping along the way. The staff is friendly and helpful.