Whether you are looking for a fun new challenge or a way to explore the beauty of the water from a fresh perspective, a private wing foil lesson is an exhilarating and rewarding experience!
- Learn at your own pace, whether you’re a beginner or looking to refine specific skills or tricks as an intermediate or advanced rider
- Benefit from focused attention and instructor feedback, enabling you to make swift advancements in your wing foil abilities
- Gain a solid base for further development of your wing foil skills, empowering you to continue honing your expertise independently
- 2 hours of world class instruction
- All the equipment required
- Wireless radio communication
- Watercraft support
- Secure lockup for small items
- Additional information about the area
- Wear appropriate clothing to be in the sun. (rash guard, swimwear, hat, sunglasses).
- Arrive 15 minutes before the lesson start time to meet the team and sign waivers.
- Only your group will participate, this is a private activity.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
Weather-related lesson cancellations will be rescheduled or refunded, subject to availability. No charge for cancellations made over 30 days in advance.