We're excited to help you complete your booking with Golden Tours.
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour
Visit Windsor Castle, which is proudly perched on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Then, wander around the ancient ruins of Stonehenge.
What You Will Do
- Explore a castle that dates back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and a turreted Round Tower
- Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII
- Learn all about the mysteries of Stonehenge, a prehistoric spot whose original purpose is still unknown
- Wander around the town of Bath, which stands proudly on the slopes of the River Avon
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Lunch pack
- Walking tour
Fountain Square, Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Select Date & Time