Westminster Spy Mission
Track down the source of a plot to disrupt a Royal event on a trail that winds around the best of London by way of little-known pathways.
What You Will Do
- Self-guided trail through the heart of London hunting for clues designed by city specialists to elicit a unique sightseeing experience
- See Westminster Abbey, the Supreme Court, St. James’s Park, the Mall, St. James’s Palace, Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Downing Street, and the Cenotaph
- Trail is a great way to introduce children to Britain's capital city and makes the centerpiece of a great day out for treasure hunt fans of all ages
- Once you solve the mystery, you can submit your answer on the vendor's website for a chance to win £1,000
- Free text message service if you are ever stuck on a particularly tricky clue
The trail map will be emailed to you for you to print at home or download on an iPad. Trail booklet contains all the information you need to complete the trail, allowing you to do it whenever you like. Please wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be walking a trail that is approximately 1.5 miles. Tour is suitable for all levels of physical abilities. Some clues are located quite high above street level. Tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible, although you will encounter some cobbled Streets and modest hills. Trails will be sent within a few hours for orders placed between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but cannot be sent at the weekends (as no one is in the office) so please plan accordingly.