East End Urban Carnivore Tour
Visit a range of pubs, cafes and street-food stops for a delicious spread of London's best eats. Sip and sample your way through the London East End and its down-to-earth, shabby chic nosheries all the while learning the fascinating history of the area.
What You Will Do
- Expand your knowledge of this foodie side of town or get the lay of the land as a first-time visitor
- Start your tour by Rivington House and eat your way all the way to Spitalfield's Market
- Embark on a tour with a friendly local with a knack for story telling, who will pepper you with anecdotes, historical facts and fascinating tidbits on the city’s architecture, cuisine and culture
- Sample local favorites like Yorkshire pudding, sausage rolls, sliders, slow-roast pork and of course— a few delicious pints
- All the food and any drinks listed on the tour page on the website
Participants should bring water, snacks, sunscreen, and dress in layers.
- 41 Ratings