Traditional English Craft Beer Pubs Experience
We’ll take a scenic route around Clerkenwell and Holborn, stopping in four different venues, from shining contemporary beer bars to picturesque heritage pubs in Dickensian back streets. We’ll try beers in a range of styles from cutting edge contemporary pale ales to traditional English cask ales, many of them brewed by some of London’s 100+ breweries.
What You Will Do
- Small Group ( 12 people max.).
- Walk the London streets visiting 4 different Craft Beer Pubs with a Passionate Craft Beer Expert & Sommelier.
- Learn how beer is brewed, the history of beer and brewing, including how the recent craft beer revolution has affected London, and share some fascinating stories.
- We’ll head off the beaten tourist track to find some hidden corners of central London.
- Try beers in a range of styles from cutting edge contemporary pale ales to traditional English cask ales.
One beer in each of the pubs visited, Passionate Craft Beer Expert & Sommelier, Excellent Customer Service :)
-Please note that this activity is only for people age 18+.
- We do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but please note that our experiences involve walking and sometimes at a high pace. In some experiences we enter some shops or pubs which are quite small, so it is not guaranteed that a wheelchair for example would fit into all of them.Please take into consideration this information before booking, if you decide to book and have a disability or your mobility is impaired please let us know in advance so that we can inform the guide.
- No pets allowed.
It´s a walking experience so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for London’s unreliable weather!,But we won’t walk more than two miles (3 km) in total with plenty of stops where you can refresh yourself with beer.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you are interested in rescheduling or canceling your booking please inform us in as much advance as possible and no later than 24 hours before the experience starting time.In this last case we will issue you a refund or reschedule for another day in case you wish to do so. Please note all bookings are non-refundable within 24 hours of the starting time. We cannot compensate for or reschedule within this time frame, including no-shows or latecomers. Please double-check all the experience details and that you’re 100% happy before booking. Also make sure you plan your way to the starting point so you arrive 15 minutes early.