Blood & Tears Public Group Walking Tour
Discover London’s dark past where serial killers, murders, witchcraft and executions feature prominently. Set off on a highly engaging walking tour to get a feel for the less-explored side of the city.
What You Will Do
- Spend two hours getting to know the creepiest spots in London with a guided walking tour
- Wander down city streets with a former professional actor and the author of "Bloody London"
- Listen along to engrossing and interactive stories that excite and delight with their spooky characters and terrifying details
- Learn about local villains, including Jack the Ripper and other major serial killers
- Take part in criminal profiling exercises and a psychic experiment in one of the creepiest locations you'll ever visit
- Guided walking tour
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the tour, and will be turned away along with their parents. There are no toilet facilities in the area so please plan accordingly. Late arrivals will miss the tour so please add 15 minutes travel time to get to the meet location on time.
- 37 Ratings
Was good. Was good felt a bit rushed although you do travel a fair bit of ground. Informative and funny.
Interesting stories, well-told, including lesser known facts and stories not told on other walks; at two hours, very good value for money.
Really interesting, creepy and funny tour! Over all good experience :D
Highly informative and interactive walk with an especially enthusiastic guide.
It is an offbeat way to learn more London history--gorey, as it was!!
Good range of stories
Great tour! Gave me chills sometimes, but that has a lot to do with the heart the guide puts into his narration! I'm very curious for his book 'Bloody London' too! Definitely worth recommending!
Because ithe tour has been amazing and thrilling, rich of bloody details...
Declan was such a nice guide! The tour was just so interesting and gave us the chills. With Declan's story telling and details about how London was at this time we could really project ourselves there and see the ghosts from the past! Thank you so much!