The Blood and Tears Private Walking Tour
Groups of 15 or more adults can enjoy a private tour of some of London’s spookiest and most shocking sites, led by an engaging guide who transports you to the past.
What You Will Do
- Two hour guided walking tour of creepy and shocking London sites for groups of 15 or more
- Tour led by a former professional actor and author of the book, "Bloody London"
- Engrossing and interactive storytelling engages the group
- Learn about local villains, like Jack the Ripper and other major serial killers
- Take part in criminal profiling exercises, and participate in a psychic experiment in one of the creepiest locations you will ever visit
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the tour, and will be turned away along with their parents. There are no toilet facilities in the area so please plan accordingly. Late arrivals will miss the tour so please add 15 minutes travel time to get to the meet location on time.
- 1 Rating