We're excited to help you complete your booking with Brit Movie Tours.
Les Miserables Film Location Tour
This expert led tour takes you to UK locations that represented France for the epic re-imagining of this famous musical stage production.
What You Will Do
- Seven hour private tour of "Les Miserables" film locations in England
- Visit the factory where Fantine works and see Jean Valjean’s office
- See where Javert rides on horseback past the downtrodden and the location of his police commissariat
- Walk along the street where Javert suspects Valjean is really prisoner 24601
- Learn about the making of Lamarque's funeral procession and the revolt that took place
- Entry to Chatham Historic Dockyard, one of the most filmed locations of the movie
- Expert guide and air-conditioned transportation provided
Central London hotel pick up and drop off (or elsewhere by arrangement) is available.
Select Date & Time