We're excited to help you complete your booking with Karl Marx The Walking Tour.
Karl Marx Private Walking Tour
Discover the life and accomplishments of Karl Marx on a guided walking tour highlighting where he lived, worked, drank, and studied.
What You Will Do
- Introducing you to the life and historical importance of philosopher Karl Marx—perhaps the most influential thinker of the past two centuries
- Full biography of Marx and his beliefs, contextualized with the changing socio-political landscape of his times
- Tour will help you understand how the modern world and its economic, social, and political conflicts came into being
- No prior knowledge is necessary as the tour is pitched at a level that will leave everyone from the complete novice to the seasoned expert satisfied
- Friendly and informative guides lead you through Soho and the British Museum
218 Piccadilly, London W1J, UK
Select Date & Time