- 36 Ratings
Ice Cream Ecstasy Tour
Sample the best of London's ice cream parlors on a tour of five outstanding gelaterias. Learn about the neighborhoods you're trekking through as you try more than 20 flavors of gelato and sorbets.
What You Will Do
- Get a taste of London as you tempt your palate with more than 20 flavors of ice cream
- Head to to five of London’s best gelaterias parlors to have all your questions about this frozen delight answered
- Learn fascinating facts about Soho and Covent Garden as you spoil yourself with award-winning gelato, sorbets and more
- Try flavors that range from the classic, like chocolate and vanilla, to the innovative, like basil or chili sorbet
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- Gelato samples
- Please sign the electronic waiver form, the link to which is in the Booking Confirmation email
- Given that we will enter several food establishments, pets are unfortunately not allowed
- Please inform us in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements we should know about
- Please plan to arrive on time or within five minutes before
- There are no bathroom facilities until the final location on this tour
- Please eat a meal before the tour
- Ticket purchase is final. There are no refunds.
- With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets.
- Between three weeks and one week before the tour, there will be a £10 fee per ticket to reschedule.
- Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible, but you can transfer your tickets to someone else. if you decide to rebook, you will receive 10% discount code.
- 36 Ratings
Well organised, excellent host and very generous amounts of ice cream, perfect!
Very enjoyable tour, with a fun host and got to try an interesting range of flavours, which I otherwise would never have tried.
Tour was interesting and useful facts about ice cream making, would have liked to actually see ice-cream being made and had more individual pots rather than just tasting on spoons.