We're excited to help you complete your booking with Premium Tours.
Full-Day England History Tour
Travel from London to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, the city of Bath, and the village of Lacock on an all-day sightseeing tour. Hear stories about the area, told by a professional with plenty of insider knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a comfortable, air-conditioned ride from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath, and Lacock
- Get hooked up with entry to Windsor Castle, home to the British Royalty for centuries and the longest continuously occupied castle in the world
- Have lunch in the village of Lacock at the George, a 14th century pub (on rare occasions, if unavailable, we use a suitable alternative)
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore, sight see, shop, or enjoy tea in the famous Pump Rooms
- Make your way to Stonehenge for a guided audio tour of the 5,000-year-old site
- Guided tour
- 1 Rating
164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP, United Kingdom
Select Date & Time