- Please inform operator of any dietary restrictions and allergies prior to tour
East End Tour: the Great and the Good
Sip and sample your way through British favorites, street food, and freshly baked goods while experiencing the colorful art and fascinating history of Shoreditch.
What You Will Do
- Follow a friendly and informative guide to learn stories of London's past and anecdotes about the city's present, visiting places rarely featured in guidebooks
- Sample Latin American treats in an off-the-beaten-path food village, try tasty pastries from an award-winning bakery and visit Brick Lane's famous 24 hour bakery for its traditional Jewish style salt beef bagels
- Sample unforgettable brownies from an up-and-coming café and end the tour with Bangladeshi sweets from an overlooked shop in Banglatown
- All the food and any drinks listed on the tour page on the website
- 67 Ratings
Wonderful, Don't Miss London Tour - Sharing insider's "best of" in the trendy Shoreditch area
Hi Charly! This was a perfect tour: relaxt, informative and YUMMY! also the timeframe fits perfectly. Can not imagine anything that could be done any better. Best Uli, Julia and Marc
We had a wonderful time exploring the East End with our guide, David. We would never have gone to the East End if it weren't for this tour. But I am glad we did! The food was delicious. And our guide was personable and knowledgeable. It was the highlight of our visit to London.