Covent Garden Tavern Tour
Set off on a tour of taverns found throughout London's famous theatre district. Visit four classic pubs from different periods of English history for a taste of local spirits and lore.
What You Will Do
- Drink your fill on a two-hour guided tour of Covent Garden's best pubs and taverns
- Visit four beautiful old pubs, including the oldest tavern in Covent Garden, where bare-knuckle prize-fights were staged in the cobbled front yard
- See an Edwardian tavern adorned with sculptures designed in the style of the Arts & Crafts movement
- Head to a classic Victorian pub that retains its original etched glass and hand-carved mahogany bar
- Check out a independent free house that has been voted the best beer and cider pub in England
- See other historic sites including the Royal Opera House, the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden Piazza and Cleopatra's Needle
- Guided pub tour
The tour covers a walking distance of just over one mile. Price varies based on number of people; the more people, the cheaper the price per ticket.
- 18 Ratings
Our host was friendly and jovial. We had an awesome time!