Covent Garden Murder Mystery
Wind your way through Covent Garden and Seven Dials on the hunt for clues to solve the murder of fictional London playboy Jerry Wallow.
What You Will Do
- Self-guided trail through Covent Garden, Seven Dials, and London’s theater district hunting for clues designed by city specialists to elicit a unique sightseeing experience
- Solve a fictional murder mystery centered around the infamous London playboy, Jerry Wallow
- Once you solve the mystery, you can submit your answer on the vendor's website for a chance to win £1,000
- Covent Garden Market, with its striking architecture by Inigo Jones, is famous as the site of the flower-seller's stall in George Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion'" (and the musical "My Fair Lady"), and this area is also the setting for Alfred Hitchcock's film, "Frenzy"
- Free text message service is available if you are ever stuck on a particularly tricky clue
The trail map will be emailed to you for you to print at home or download on an iPad. Trail booklet contains all the information you need to complete the trail, allowing you to do it whenever you like. Please wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be walking a trail that is approximately 1.5 miles. Tour is suitable for all levels of physical abilities. Some clues are located quite high above street level. Trails will be sent within a few hours for orders placed between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but cannot be sent at the weekends (as no one is in the office) so please plan accordingly.