Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
- 48 Ratings
Covent Garden Guided Walking Tour
Let London charm you on a guided walking tour of Covent Garden! Explore a side of town where cobblestone streets lead past boutique stores, playful mimes, and live music. Your London-local guide is full of insights into the rich and varied history of this city sector that dates back to imperial Roman times. This tour isn't afraid to head off the beaten path to see hidden treasures: from subterranean baths to ghosts in the theater district, make your tour unique!
What You Will Do
- Entrust your London tour to a local who's full of inside info about the best of the city and Covent Garden in particular
- Your guide will fill you in on the less-publicized history of the Waterloo Bridge that was rebuilt during WWII, as well as the area's connection to the scientist Michael Faraday
- Meet Caspar, the iconic Savoy Hotel's local feline guest, while checking out the first luxury hotel in the whole city
- Learn the secrets of the Knights Templar who have a prominent history here that dates from the medieval period of London
- Get artsy with a trip to Dickens' home and tales of Oscar Wilde's trial
- Guided urban tour
- 48 Ratings
Viv was an amazing guide!
Viv was so very informative, knows the history of London inside out, dates and facts. She put up with our endless questions and went far over the allotted time. Such a friendly lady and a pleasure to meet her.