- 52 Ratings
Covent Garden Guided Walking Tour
Let London charm you on a guided walking tour of Covent Garden. Explore a side of town where cobblestone streets lead past boutique stores, playful mimes, and live music.
What You Will Do
- Entrust your London tour to a local who's full of inside info about the best of the city and Covent Garden in particular
- Learn about the less-publicized history of the Waterloo Bridge, which was rebuilt during WWII
- Meet Caspar, the Savoy Hotel's local feline guest, as you check out the first luxury hotel in the city
- Learn the secrets of the Knights Templar, who have a prominent history in London that dates to the medieval period
- Get artsy with a trip to Dickens' home and tales of Oscar Wilde's trial
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
- 52 Ratings
Viv was an amazing guide!
- Hui Yu
I have been to Covent Garden several time. Viv told me a different story about this place. Unseen tour gives me an opportunity to understand London in a homeless ' perspective. I strongly recommend it to everyone.
Viv was so very informative, knows the history of London inside out, dates and facts. She put up with our endless questions and went far over the allotted time. Such a friendly lady and a pleasure to meet her.