- 74 Ratings
Covent Garden Guided Walking Tour
Let London charm you on a guided walking tour of Covent Garden. Explore a side of town where cobblestone streets lead past boutique stores, playful mimes, and live music.
What You Will Do
- Entrust your London tour to a local who's full of inside info about the best of the city and Covent Garden in particular
- Learn about the less-publicized history of the Waterloo Bridge, which was rebuilt during WWII
- Meet Caspar, the Savoy Hotel's local feline guest, as you check out the first luxury hotel in the city
- Learn the secrets of the Knights Templar, who have a prominent history in London that dates to the medieval period
- Get artsy with a trip to Dickens' home and tales of Oscar Wilde's trial
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
- 74 Ratings
Really interesting!!! I didn’t know what to expect from this unusual tour, but I was surprised! Definitely worth it!!
Viv is a powehouse of London knowledge and enthusiasm. What a great tour she gave us! Thank you, Geoff and Nina
Viv was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. There was only 2 of us and we ended up having an extended tour. Cant think how you could get a better insite into the local area and a first hand understanding of the realities of being homeless. Highly recommend and wish these tours a very successful future. Thank you Viv.