- Please inform operator of any dietary restrictions and allergies prior to tour
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Walk Eat Talk Eat.
Borough & SE1 Tour: Thames-side Treats
Learn historical tidbits while sampling goodies from beloved Borough Market, tucked-away food stalls, and a local gin distillery.
What You Will Do
- Hear stories and anecdotes about the city and its history as an informative guide leads you and a small group of gourmands on a relaxed, off-the-beaten-path walking tour
- Enjoy samples of delicious treats and modern British cuisine, such as mini English breakfast baps and delicious scotch eggs
- Explore the indie-foodie favorite Matlby Market, then enjoy cheeseboards and local beer at an old-fashioned pub
- Enjoy a doughnut from Borough Market, abuzz with stall after stall of exotic meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, artisanal baked goods and so much more
- All the food and any drinks listed on the tour page on the website
The tour only runs on Saturdays!
- 13 Ratings
Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DJ, United Kingdom
Select Date & Time