- Take a tour of Brick Lane where streets full of Indian restaurants radiate delicious aromas that make your stomach growl
- See where the infamous crimes of Jack the Ripper took place, listening in on the grisly tales of the world’s most famous serial killer
- Walk below the imposing towers of Christ Church, an Anglican church built almost 300 years ago
- Stroll between the stalls of the centuries-old Spitalfields Market where vendors from across the country display their goods
- Explore what makes London a truly global city with a trip to the Brick Lane Mosque that’s in the heart of the East End
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
London Shoreditch Guided Walking Tour
Visit a side of London that's on the rise: Shoreditch. This super trendy neighborhood has changed enormously over the hundreds of years that it's housed and has sheltered some of the biggest names in English history. Visit William Blake's grave, as well as Shakespeare's first theatre, before discovering the local history of revolutionary politics that still resonates today.
Camden & Primrose Hill Guided Walking Tour
Discover the history of Camden and Primrose Hill on a journey that leads from the Industrial Revolution to the Pop rockers of the 90s. You'll explore the glamorous side of London where world-famous celebrities make their homes, as well as the more underground side of town where so much iconic music has been inspired—including Pink Floyd. Climb to the top of Primrose Hill to look out over a world-famous skyline for the perfect mental souvenir of your London trip.