- Attractions visited include City Hall, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Llyod’s Building, the Gherkin, and the amazing St. Paul’s Cathedral
- An abundance of photo opportunities throughout the walking tour
- Learn the creative techniques of photography, with free ongoing technical support afterwards available via Facebook, including photo critiques, lens recommendations, and other questions
- Ability to work with the only company that offers free ongoing support
- New-found photography knowledge ingrained through effective and fun techniques, such as impromptu quizzes, role play, and live demos
Tours run rain or shine. In the instance of inclement weather, it is suggested that you cover your camera with a plastic bag with a hole in it for the lens to stick out and put an elastic band over the end to keep it in place. Please bring any camera to use, from a DSLR, compact camera, bridge camera, to an iPhone.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below