Travel from London to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, the city of Bath, and the village of Lacock on an all-day sightseeing tour. Hear stories about the area, told by a professional with plenty of insider knowledge.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a comfortable, air-conditioned ride from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath, and Lacock
- Get hooked up with entry to Windsor Castle, home to the British Royalty for centuries and the longest continuously occupied castle in the world
- Have lunch in the village of Lacock at the George, a 14th century pub (on rare occasions, if unavailable, we use a suitable alternative)
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore, sight see, shop, or enjoy tea in the famous Pump Rooms
- Make your way to Stonehenge for a guided audio tour of the 5,000-year-old site
- Guided tour
Jul 7, 2015
Overall excellent experience. The Guide was exceptional + Driver did exceptional job to maintain time towards each destination. The ONLY COMMENT I would make regarding lunch timing. We came to know the lunch is at 3:30pm when on the bus. If one had breakfast at 7am or 7:30am, the trip starts at 8:15am. Lunch at 3:30pm is long way off. Given there is a set and limited time at each destination, it makes sense to NOTE this in the Trip Description. So, we could plan to bring snacks, drinks on to the bus.
Meeting location:  164 Buckingham Palace Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year