- Customize your experience to your interests on a private tour complete with an expert guide, who also works as your personal photographer
- Drink at a historical pub that dates back hundreds of years, visit the city’s bustling financial district at Canary Wharf and cruise on the river Thames
- Check out London’s famous monuments, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and London Eye
- Watch traditional ceremonies, such as the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, from a unique vantage point
- Venture outside London to Greenwich for an impressive view of the city
- Listen to stories told from your guide about the history, culture, and architecture of the city
- Guided tour of London
- Public transport tickets during the tour
- This is not a chauffeured tour
- This tour does not enter inside the sights, you will see these from the outside.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Walking Tour of Downtown London and the Thames
Explore London on a customized two-part tour through the city center and over the Thames with an expert guide. Experience London's vibrant culture, see world-famous sites in central and east London, then cruise down the Thames River.