Spend the day exploring the best of London on a guided tour in Spanish that makes the most of your time here. Discover the history of this great city as you stroll by ancient palaces, massive buildings and legendary statues.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the morning exploring the City of Westminster, the place where political power has been held for the last 700 years
- Watch the soldiers of the Queen’s Guard marching in bearskin hats, while a band plays 19th-century military marches
- Check out Buckingham Palace, where the Queen resides, and St. James’ Palace, built by Henry the VIII for his second wife, Anne Bolene
- Hear all of the Royal gossip and learn the history of the most popular Royal Family in the world
- Stroll to the houses of Parliament and see where real power resides as you take your picture in front of Big Ben
- Full-day guided walking tour in Spanish
Mar 15, 2020
Jaen fue una gran guía!!!
Mar 14, 2020
Pues mayoritariamente por el guía Ramón, que nos lo explicó todo muy bien, muy ameno y simpático y transmite que le gusta lo que hace. Gracias Ramón x esta experiencia.
Mar 14, 2020
Andrés es buen guía. Recorrido ameno y explicación interesante.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year