Spend the day exploring the best of London on a guided tour that makes the most of your time here. Discover the history of this great city as you stroll by ancient palaces, massive buildings and legendary statues.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the morning exploring the City of Westminster, the place where political power has been held for the last 700 years
- Watch the soldiers of the Queen’s Guard marching in bearskin hats, while a band plays 19th-century military marches
- Check out Buckingham Palace, where the Queen resides, and St. James’ Palace, built by Henry the VIII for his second wife, Anne Bolene
- Hear all of the Royal gossip and learn the history of the most popular Royal Family in the world
- Stroll to the houses of Parliament and see where real power resides as you take your picture in front of Big Ben
- Full-day guided tour
Mar 17, 2020
very engaged, despite there being only two participants
Mar 15, 2020
I woke up early to join the tour, spent money on tube and bus (apart for a 1-hour tour), but when I arrived there, there wasn’t any tour happening. I was super dissatisfied, primarily because in the website was written that the tour would happen even with current scenario.
Mar 14, 2020
Our tour guide Gino is a great story teller. Though the tour lassted about 6 hour we have never been bored. Highly recommend vto take this tour if you are visiting London for the first time, but even you have been there already Gino will surely surprise you by one of curious details you never knew.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year