London's Brick Lane: Guided Walking Tour
Explore Brick Lane, where global cultures converge; stroll through trendy streets, immerse in Jack the Ripper tales, and admire iconic monuments on a captivating London walking tour
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Indulge in the tantalizing scents of Indian restaurants lining Brick Lane’s streets
- Uncover Jack the Ripper’s chilling legacy as you visit his crime scenes and hear gruesome stories
- Admire the historic grandeur of Christ Church’s towering presence, standing for centuries
- Immerse in the vibrant ambiance of Spitalfields Market, centuries-old and bustling with diverse vendors
- Embrace London’s global essence at the heart of the East End – Brick Lane Mosque
- Guided urban tour
- Tours take place whatever the weather.
- Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AH, UK
More activities from this operator