- Treat yourself to a tour led by former professional actor, Declan McHugh, who provides expert commentary about Shakespeare and his life in London
- Visit the Blackfriars Theatre, hidden courtyards, churchyards, the locations of Shakespeare’s two London houses and more
- See little-known monuments and statues dedicated to Shakespeare, dotted throughout the ancient City area.
- Hear some wonderful Shakespeare speeches professionally delivered by your guide
- Explore scenic bits of London, often hidden and unknown to visitors of the city
- 1 hour 45 minute Shakespeare walking tour of London
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather. The tour involves Walking only. Not very fast-paced. There are toilet facilities in the overground part of Blackfriars underground station. Please arrive 15 minutes early or earlier if you need to use restroom facilities. Late arrivals will miss the tour so please add 15 minutes travel time to get to the meet location.
The tour is wheelchair accessible, however there a few places on the tour (a church, some steps) where the wheelchair might need to be carried for a few seconds.
Please always check answer message on 07905 746 733 to hear of any problems and to confirm that the tour is going ahead.