Meander through the maze of hidden alleys and courtyards that is Old London town on a tour of Fleet Street. Visit four historic taverns to fill up on local London ales and more.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Satisfy your thirst for London history on a guided tour of Fleet Street pubs and taverns
- Visit four classic London pubs, including two 17th-century treasures and a Victorian mock-antique tavern
- Drink up at an Edwardian pub, which is well documented in the history of English decorative art
- See historic London sights, including the Inner and Middle Temples, the Church of “the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ” and the first Tea Room in London
- Head to the famous Temple Bar Memorial, the 18th-century home of Dr. Johnson, and one of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpieces, the so-called “Cathedral of Fleet Street”
- Guided tour
Tour finishes right next to Black friars Underground Station. Price varies based on number of people; the more people, the cheaper the price per ticket. The tour covers a walking distance of just over one mile.
Jun 3, 2022
Fun, educational and enjoyable tour of 4 pubs near Fleet Street. Greg was a wonderful guide and host with many interesting stories to share. The only reason for 4 stars is the last stop was closing early so we didn't get much time there and had to drink up fast, but good time overall!
Dec 17, 2021
It was a fantastic time, we leaned so much and John was very informative and friendly.
Oct 25, 2019
Jan 13, 2019
A fabulous tour led by Greig. Saw a piece of London that we would not have otherwise visited. Very informative, great beer, fabulous history. Could not have asked for more.
Oct 17, 2018
Sep 6, 2018
Sep 3, 2018
My group had such a fun evening! Morris was entertaining and knowledgeable about the history of the area and the pubs. I would recommend this tour to everyone!
Mar 18, 2018
Jan 3, 2018
Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and easy to spend time with. The history, in connection with the pubs chosen, was a great mix. One stop planned with a spot of food would have been a plus.
Dec 23, 2017
Consider having samples of the pub’s ale and beer rather than having a pint at each location. It would be nice to be able to sit down at the pubs - can tables be reserved? Tour and history provided was good.
Meeting location:  Albert Embankment
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year