Meander through the maze of hidden alleys and courtyards that is Old London town on a tour of Fleet Street. Visit four historic taverns to fill up on local London ales and more.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Satisfy your thirst for London history on a guided tour of Fleet Street pubs and taverns
- Visit four classic London pubs, including two 17th-century treasures and a Victorian mock-antique tavern
- Drink up at an Edwardian pub, which is well documented in the history of English decorative art
- See historic London sights, including the Inner and Middle Temples, the Church of “the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ” and the first Tea Room in London
- Head to the famous Temple Bar Memorial, the 18th-century home of Dr. Johnson, and one of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpieces, the so-called “Cathedral of Fleet Street”
- Guided tour
Tour finishes right next to Black friars Underground Station. Price varies based on number of people; the more people, the cheaper the price per ticket. The tour covers a walking distance of just over one mile.
Jan 13, 2019
A fabulous tour led by Greig. Saw a piece of London that we would not have otherwise visited. Very informative, great beer, fabulous history. Could not have asked for more.
Sep 3, 2018
My group had such a fun evening! Morris was entertaining and knowledgeable about the history of the area and the pubs. I would recommend this tour to everyone!
Jan 3, 2018
Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and easy to spend time with. The history, in connection with the pubs chosen, was a great mix. One stop planned with a spot of food would have been a plus.
Meeting location:  Albert Embankment
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year