- Entrust your London tour to a local who’s full of inside info about the best of the city and Covent Garden in particular
- Learn about the less-publicized history of the Waterloo Bridge, which was rebuilt during WWII
- Meet Caspar, the Savoy Hotel’s local feline guest, as you check out the first luxury hotel in the city
- Learn the secrets of the Knights Templar, who have a prominent history in London that dates to the medieval period
- Get artsy with a trip to Dickens’ home and tales of Oscar Wilde’s trial
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
London Shoreditch Guided Walking Tour
Visit a side of London that's on the rise: Shoreditch. This super trendy neighborhood has changed enormously over the hundreds of years that it's housed and has sheltered some of the biggest names in English history. Visit William Blake's grave, as well as Shakespeare's first theatre, before discovering the local history of revolutionary politics that still resonates today.