Let London charm you on a guided walking tour of Covent Garden. Explore a side of town where cobblestone streets lead past boutique stores, playful mimes, and live music.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Entrust your London tour to a local who’s full of inside info about the best of the city and Covent Garden in particular
- Learn about the less-publicized history of the Waterloo Bridge, which was rebuilt during WWII
- Meet Caspar, the Savoy Hotel’s local feline guest, as you check out the first luxury hotel in the city
- Learn the secrets of the Knights Templar, who have a prominent history in London that dates to the medieval period
- Get artsy with a trip to Dickens’ home and tales of Oscar Wilde’s trial
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
Sep 18, 2019
Tour guide never showed up
Aug 10, 2019
Arrived less than 5 minutes late due to public transport disruption. Tour had left which is understandable, but no attempt was made to contact us and the phone number provided was uncontactable - what was the point of giving a phone number then?
Aug 5, 2019
Viv was great. An endless mine of information and stories, and showed us some really cool little places that we had walked past a thousand times before but had never notified.
Meeting location:  Temple Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year