- Begin the morning with an escorted trip to the local fish market, where you will learn how to identify quality and the many species of fish and shellfish on sale
- 6 species of fish guests will learn to cook may include unusual varieties such as John Dory, red mullet, mahi mahi, grey mullet, farmed halibut, pollock, cuttlefish or crab
- Learn how to build confident knife skills and hands-on fish preparation, including how to make seafood stock
- Breakfast is served in the school kitchens
- Vendor supplies white coats for the market visits and other protective clothing for fish preparation and cooking sessions
There is free parking for all visitors. The school supplies everything for the course, but advises that you bring a cool bag as you may have fish to take away with you at the end of the day. Please wear comfortable and casual clothing and solid foot wear that you don’t mind getting a little damp. Heels or open-toe sandals or shoes are prohibited on the market. If the weather is cold wear several layers as the market can be very chilly.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below