Evening Chocolate Tour in London West End
Go behind-the-scenes in the chocolate making process and sample a variety of liquid forms of the sweet on this tour through West End.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a three-hour private evening tour of fantastic West End chocolatiers
- Indulge in tastings at every stop with samples that range from award-winning chocolates and ice cream to brownies and hot chocolate
- Learn the process of making chocolate and the terms used in the industry
- Take advantage of VIP discounts at local artisan shops
- Hot chocolate and bottled water
- Fun history trivia
- Samples of chocolate, ice cream, brownie, gelato and cocoa beans
- VIP discounts
- Bespoke chocolate cocktail
Tour involves just over one mile of walking and is not wheelchair accessible. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. It is recommended that you have a light meal before the tour. Please sign the electronic waiver form, the link to which is in the Booking Confirmation email. Pets are unfortunately not allowed. Please inform provider in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements. Please plan to arrive on time or five minutes before.
With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets. Between three weeks and one week before the tour, there will be a £10 fee per ticket to reschedule. Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible, but you can transfer your tickets to someone else.