Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
- 117 Ratings
London's Brick Lane Guided Walking Tour
See a part of London that brings together cultures from all over the world! The central London neighborhood of Brick Lane provides a stunning backdrop for your journey through the fascinating history of this mega city. Hear tales of Jack the Ripper in the very spots where his heinous crimes were committed. Visit iconic monuments, like Christ Church, the Spitalfields Market, and the Brick Lane Mosque. Walk along these fashionable streets of London for a memorable adventure.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of Brick Lane where streets full of Indian restaurants radiate delicious curry aromas that will make your stomach growl
- See the spots where the infamous crimes of Jack the Ripper took place— listen in on the grisly stories of the world's most famous serial killer
- Walk below the imposing towers of Christ Church, an Anglican church built almost 300 years ago that was designed by the famous English architect Hawksmoor
- Stroll between the stalls of the centuries-old Spitalfields Market where vendors from across the country display their goods
- Explore what makes London a truly global city with a trip to the Brick Lane Mosque that's in the heart of the East End
- Guided urban tour
- 117 Ratings
Pete did an amazing job at telling us all the history behind the area. I5 was such an enjoyable walk...he really did a lot of research and it was so interesting! From Jack the Ripper, Salvation Army and Booth opening an orphanage. Loved every minute of it! Thanks again Pete!
Pete was a fantastic guide, full of great stories about Brick Lane. His knowledge of the street art in the neighbourhood, and all the artists, was amazing - super enjoyable for our entire group. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Pete is a very knowledgeable guide who loves the area. He knows the local people and the street artists. 2 hours just flies by. The tour is very local as there is so much to do see in the Brick Lane area so there really is not too much walking.
Wonderful, interesting, engaging, lively, visually cool - a fabulous experience for all of us! Many thankyous Pete:D
Peter is a Great guy who even makes it fun when walking in the rain.
The guide was fantastic. We really enjoyed the tour in BBrick Lane, we found out a lot of fantastic secrets. We sure are going to suggest this experience to our friends.