- 243 Ratings
London's Brick Lane Guided Walking Tour
See a part of London that brings together cultures from all over the world on a tour of Brick Lane. Hear tales of Jack the Ripper and visit iconic monuments as you walk along fashionable streets.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of Brick Lane where streets full of Indian restaurants radiate delicious aromas that make your stomach growl
- See where the infamous crimes of Jack the Ripper took place, listening in on the grisly tales of the world's most famous serial killer
- Walk below the imposing towers of Christ Church, an Anglican church built almost 300 years ago
- Stroll between the stalls of the centuries-old Spitalfields Market where vendors from across the country display their goods
- Explore what makes London a truly global city with a trip to the Brick Lane Mosque that's in the heart of the East End
- Guided urban tour
Tours take place whatever the weather. Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
- 243 Ratings
Pete, brick lane, was a brilliant guide, funny guy and made my day very special
Pete was very personable as well as knowledgeable. He seemed very passionate about his area. Best of all, he cane to us on o Christmas Day which should be about lunch and catching up.
Peter told us so many information about Brick Lane that other person don't know. He do his best to show us around ever one more hour
Pete was a very knowledgeable guide. Down to earth, obviously knows lots about the local area which we wouldn't have otherwise come across. Nice mix of historical and social information.
Pete was funny and interesting and clearly had loads to tell us but got distracted a lot so getting the stories out became a bit slow and I think we didn't learn or see as much as we could have done. Just needs to speed it up a bit
The tour was very interesting and the tour guide was great. Thanks for such an amazing tour.
Such a fascinating tour and wonderful guide Pete!
It's an unusual and real esperienze to visti Brick Lane and to know London. Pete is a great person. Thanks a lot!
Pete was a very knowledgeable guide who had a great understanding and passion for his area of expertise. We really learned a lot about street art and about the Brick Lane area. He was very pleasant to deal with and gave us a great recommendation for somewhere to eat afterwards.
Although Pete was late arriving and we were beginning to get a bit concerned that the tour was not going to happen we eventually got off for an amazing afternoon stroll. around Brick lane. Pete is obviously well known and well liked locally and his knowledge of the area and the people living there was great. The pace was ideal, the sun was shining and the information just kept on coming!! Thank you!!
The exclusive tour with Pete was absolutely brilliant! The stories he can tell about the community and the street art on and around Brick Lane were worth every pence :)