- Set off on a guided walking tour of the LoDo neighborhood to experience its people, culture, design, and history
- Learn how Denver was founded many years ago, how the railroad impacted the area, and how the neighborhood has changed over time
- See the many different buildings around the train station, and gain a key understanding as to why their location is significant
- Enjoy an expert tour docent, who leads the way, helping you discover the rich history of Denver and the LoDo area to the fullest
- 85 minute guided walking tour of Denver’s LoDo neighborhood
This is a walking tour which covers 1 mile of walking, so wear your walking shoes! Dress for the weather as the tours run rain or shine. Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, and an umbrella for whatever weather occurs. The tour is accessible to all, but it is a 1 mile walk in downtown and some historic buildings, so please be cautious of this.
All ticket sales are final. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact the Tour Coordinator at 303-534-5288, ext. 5, but please note this phone is answered Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.