LoDo Walking Tour in Denver
Trek around Denver's trendy LoDo urban neighborhood, taking in the unique architecture. Embrace the area's rich history and explore the balance between new development and preservation.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided walking tour of the LoDo neighborhood to experience its people, culture, design, and history
- Learn how Denver was founded many years ago, how the railroad impacted the area, and how the neighborhood has changed over time
- See the many different buildings around the train station, and gain a key understanding as to why their location is significant
- Enjoy an expert tour docent, who leads the way, helping you discover the rich history of Denver and the LoDo area to the fullest
- 85 minute guided walking tour of Denver's LoDo neighborhood
This is a walking tour which covers 1 mile of walking, so wear your walking shoes! Dress for the weather as the tours run rain or shine. Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, and an umbrella for whatever weather occurs. The tour is accessible to all, but it is a 1 mile walk in downtown and some historic buildings, so please be cautious of this.
All ticket sales are final. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact the Tour Coordinator at 303-534-5288, ext. 5, but please note this phone is answered Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- 211 Ratings
Erik was a great tour guide with the support of the two other docent members we had an incredible experience
Both guides were very well informed and the presentations were excellent. We would use only only Historic Denver for all of our tours in this area
Our docent was informative and provided side stories that embellished all the information. Our group laughed, asked questions and had a very enjoyable time. Our docent made the old brick buildings "come alive".
We enjoyed our tour! Thank you!!
It was casual and so informative and it was a small enough group for everyone to ask questions and keep the tour moving along. Great day!
Small group, lovely day, learned how to look at buildings ( rarely look up at them) and appreciated the architectual (?) expertise of our leader. Planning to do a tour every spring.
Jodell was a wonderful host!
Very informative and fun tour! Loved the guides and the stories they had to tell. Highly recommend!
Fun and interesting tour, enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Thank you, Historic Denver!