LoDo Walking Tour in Denver
Trek around Denver's trendy LoDo urban neighborhood, taking in the unique architecture, embracing the area's rich history, and exploring the balance of new development and preservation.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided walking tour of the LoDo neighborhood, experiencing its people, culture, design, and history
- Learn how Denver was founded many years ago, how the railroad impacted the area, and how the neighborhood has changed over time
- See the many different buildings around the train station, and gain a key understanding as to why their location is significant
- Enjoy a expert tour docent leading the way, helping you discover the rich history of Denver and the LoDo area to the fullest
- 85 minute guided walking tour of Denver's LoDo neighborhood
This is a walking tour which covers 1 mile of walking, so wear your walking shoes! Dress for the weather as the tours run rain or shine. Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, and an umbrella for whatever weather occurs. The tour is accessible to all, but it is a 1 mile walk in downtown and some historic buildings, so please be cautious of this.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased, but can be rescheduled with 24 hours advanced notice. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) by calling operator.
- 165 Ratings
Our docent was informative and provided side stories that embellished all the information. Our group laughed, asked questions and had a very enjoyable time. Our docent made the old brick buildings "come alive".
We enjoyed our tour! Thank you!!
It was casual and so informative and it was a small enough group for everyone to ask questions and keep the tour moving along. Great day!
Small group, lovely day, learned how to look at buildings ( rarely look up at them) and appreciated the architectual (?) expertise of our leader. Planning to do a tour every spring.
Jodell was a wonderful host!
Very informative and fun tour! Loved the guides and the stories they had to tell. Highly recommend!
Fun and interesting tour, enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Thank you, Historic Denver!
David, the docent, was very knowledgeable and led a great tour!
Had a great time...We actually live in Littleton, but are trying to learn more about Colorado...There were actually 2 guides and they were a great team. We loved it>
From our excellent and very enthusiastic docents. They pointed out buildings I would never have noticed, explained their historical significance and gave an excellent overview of Denver's development and architecture. Well worth the time and cost.
The Lodo walking tour was outstanding. Our guide, Diana, was very knowledgeable.I hope to do all the tours and will recommend them to family and friends.