Local Libations Savannah History Tour
Explore Savannah's charm while soaking up history, local libations, and fare with a small group and licensed tour guide.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon stroll stopping at places including Madeira wine and Jazz'd Tapas Bar
- Try out the area's well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area's famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink. You'll also get a chance to taste the area's much-talked about honey at a local artisanal boutique
- Food and drink tour with guide
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID. Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
- 18 Ratings