Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID. Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
We're excited to help you complete your booking with Bonnie Blue Walking Tours.
Local Libations Savannah History Tour
Explore Savannah's charm while soaking up history, local libations, and fare with a small group and licensed tour guide.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon stroll stopping at places including Madeira wine and Jazz'd Tapas Bar
- Try out the area's well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area's famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink. You'll also get a chance to taste the area's much-talked about honey at a local artisanal boutique
- Food and drink tour with guide
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
- 9 Ratings
121 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Select Date & Time