Lo De Marcos Birding Tour
Explore a paradise along the Pacific shores of Mexico to see a world of tropical birds. Glimpse a wide range of these feathered creatures as you learn all about the local ecosystem.
What You Will Do
- Spot colorful birds perched high in the trees and along sandy beaches on a guided tour of Lo de Marcos, a natural jewel of the Riviera Nayarit
- Listen for the call of Mexico's native birds, then grab a pair of binoculars and peek into the woods to look for all sorts of creatures
- Devour a hearty homemade meal served in the morning hours that fuels you up for your trip
- Sit back and relax as your driver whisks you away on a scenic ride through lush landscapes full of wildlife
- Full-day birding tour
- Ground transportation
- Homemade breakfast
- Bilingual guide
- Binoculars, spotting scope and reference books
- Printed and digital version of checklist
For a cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the first day of the tour: 100% of all funds having been paid are refundable, minus handling fees and any bank charges incurred in refunding the money. 50% refund for cancellations made between 10 and 3 days of the starting date of the tour. No refund for cancellations made less than three days from the starting date of the tour.