Get active and sweat off some extra calories as you discover the diversity of Lima behind its touristic facades. Enjoy a unique look at local life and the city's hidden gems as you bike around.
Duration:  4hrs - 4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet up with a friendly guide at a centrally located bike shop where you gear up with everything you need
- Pedal away on a wonderful ride for an unforgettable time discovering the Miraflores, Barranco, and Chorrillos districts
- Gaze out over the Pacific Ocean, marveling at the crashing waves of the surf
- Take a break to chow down on local food and to make a wish on the Bridge of Sights
- Hike to the top of the El Morro Solar Hill for a 360-degree view of the “City of Kings”
- Guided bike tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water and refreshment
- Please keep in mind that you will need to carry your bikes for some stairs and note the maximum riders on tour is six people
- Biking level is moderate-hard
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 9, 2019
Was everything as expected, the ice cream was amazing and there was lots of fun too.
Apr 22, 2019
The bike tour was great - took in a lot of sights and was also a bit of a challenge to ride up El Morro. Will was also a great guide
Feb 19, 2019
The bike tour was amazing!! My tour guide Will, was super nice and was very informative about Lima and any questions I had. I loved the bike ride along the coast and up the hill to see the overview of Lima. Incredible view. It was worth it to see a different side of Lima and not just stick with the city tours. I would actually take this tour again if I come back with friends and family, because it was such a great time and great views of Lima :)
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year