Explore a horse farm, bourbon distillery, and winery in the Lexington Bluegrass area. Enjoy the stunning scenery on your drive through horse country as you make your way to these venues.
Duration:  5hrs - 7hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided tour where you get a chance to visit the Buffalo Trace Distillery, which began distilling spirits in the late 1700’s
- Make your way to Old Friends farm that will provide an opportunity to meet some of the most famous retired Race Horse in History, including Silver Charm
- Enjoy a winery visit that will introduce you some of the best sweet wines along with semi-sweet and dry wines
- Guided tour
- All venue tickets
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes according to the forecast weather conditions.
- You are welcome to bring snacks.
We will be sampling bourbons, wines and other alcoholic beverages. Please bring your drivers license as ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Meeting location:  1081 E New Circle Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year