Beginner SUP Tour
Glide over the ocean on a stand-up paddleboard as you travel between islands and take in the sights. Learn essential skills as you safely explore miles of beautiful shoreline with a pro instructor.
What You Will Do
- Paddle Canada Accredited course suitable for intermediate to advanced Stand Up Paddleboarders
- Build a solid foundation for aquatic touring on a stand-up paddleboard with this more advanced lesson
- Visit nearby islands and enjoy unobstructed views of the surrounding scenery of the Canadian wilderness
- Learn all about weather forecasting, safety equipment, board outfitting, navigation, tides, current and exposed conditions and more
- Enjoy the fun of paddle boarding as you glide along, breathing in the fresh and soaking up the sunshine
- Paddle Canada instructors/guides Maximum 6 participants per instructor/guide
- Marine biologist guide
- Safety equipment
- Board rentals available (additional fee)
Participants should have training in advanced flatwater SUP level or equivalent training and experience. Please bring your own board, paddle, PFD, leash. Boards and Paddles can be rented at time of booking or on request ahead of time. Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Wetsuits and drysuits, boots and gloves can be rented. All ages allowed, but the minimum age recommended is 12 with appropriate paddling skills.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 3 Ratings