- Experience the paranormal on a walking tour of the haunted Lemp neighborhood led by professional paranormal investigators.
- Tour The Lemp Brewery to learn about 19th century brewing processes and see where the Lemp family made an impression in the brewing world
- Take in the impressive architecture as you hear stories about the family that greatly impacted St. Louis
- Stroll past the locations of former cemeteries that bordered the brewery as you listen to haunting stories about the cemeteries’s past
- Visit the grand Chatillon-DeMenil Mansion and learn about the famous French-American family that occupied the house
- 1.5 hour walking tour lead by a professional paranormal investigator
Please wear light colored clothing and comfortable shoes. Please bring a flashlight. You are more than welcome to enjoy the great food of the Lemp Mansion before and after the tour. Please arrive at least an hour before your tour starts so you have plenty of time to enjoy your meal if you plan to do so. Tour is of Public Spaces only.
Non-refundable unless operator cancels or reschedules event. Tours run rain or shine. Due to limited size groups mandated by the Covid 19 Pandemic. We do not allow Cancellations or Reschedules.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below