Enjoy an investigation into the Lemp Bottling Plant, which is rumored to be extremely haunted. Look out for paranormal activity as you wander through this century-old building seeing what you find.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Check out the Lemp Bottling Plant, built in 1907, which served as the Revenue Building, where every drop of Lemp beer passed through to be taxed
- Uncover the damp and gloomy basement of this massive structure, which was sealed off and forgotten until now
- Wander around this eerie underground space that sends chills down your spine, then explore the top floor of the old Bottling Plant, looking out for a shadowy figure
- Assist with paranormal research as you dive into the history of this building with ghost-hunting guides
- Paranormal investigation of the #2 Bottling Plant
Bring your own ghost-hunting equipment or choose to rent.
Nov 14, 2017
The event description was a bit misleading. The information said you were trying for years to get into Lemp and to join an exclusive group for an investigation. Turns out you have a storefront in Lemp and these "investigations" happen on a regular basis. Given the size of the complex, it was disappointing to get access to only one building, and not even all the floors of that building. The event description, I feel, was intentionally exaggerated to get people to justify the $65 cost. The staff was friendly though. And it was fun. The description needs to be refined to avoid being misleading and disappointing the attendees.
Oct 17, 2017
Overall, the experience was good and we had a lot of fun but I would recommend the basement have more lighting so that the videos and images could be better analyzed.
Aug 29, 2017
I feel like I got completely ripped off. The tour which was supposed to last three hours, was so simple that it could have been done in an hour or less. Probably should let people know they will be walking around in two large open rooms for $65/each. The tour of the house is so much less expensive and compared to that, this was a complete disappointment. I won't be buying tickets for anything like this ever again.
Meeting location:  1820 Cherokee St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year